At VedaVox we believe in the following 6 core values:
- Easy, open access: VedaVox is a fully online set of courses. This makes it easier for parents and students to attend and for researchers to be involved with courses without having to leave their office.
- Expert oversight: All courses at VedaVox are overseen by qualified experts who can bridge the gap between academic research and fun, elementary level activities.
- Designed by Math lovers: Backed by the CEO, who is a certified teacher with a Master’s in Mathematics Education and is currently pursuing a PhD in Mathematics curriculum development and a vast mathematical network of experts, researchers and passionate mathematicians.
- Research based: Our courses and content are backed up by research and this research is added to through feedback in our courses and provided to participating researchers and institutions for their own use.
- Investigative learning: Our programs focus on understanding mathematics not through memorizing formulas but by understanding its applications and the wonder it holds.
- Innovative and unique content: we facilitate a knowledge and understanding through exposing students to leading edge research that they can’t learn or read about from another source